conntrack/state with QUEUE target

All,

I'm a little confused whether the combination of conntrack/state with QUEUE targets is supported.

I have a usermode app which processes packets via libNFQ which works fine. Up to know we had a very simple setup like

-t mangle -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport 80 -j QUEUE
-t mangle -A FORWARD -p tcp --sport 80 -j QUEUE

This worked fine. Now however we have the requirement for more granular "stateful" Rules. I though it should be possible to combine state/conntrack with the QUEUE target ... but this doesn't seem to work.

-t mangle -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport 80 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED -j QUEUE

However using this rule no (http) connection goes through.

Any pointers?

CU,

Udo