Re: ulogd compile problems

Jason Frisvold wrote:
On Sep 5, 2009, at 11:31 PM, Jason Frisvold wrote:
I'm having a problem compiling ulogd 1.24.  I believe I have all of
 the appropriate development libraries installed, but I'm receiving
the error below. This is a CentOS 5.3 system with MySQL 5.0.67 installed. Can someone please shed some light on how to resolve
this?

Is this not the proper list to ask such questions?  If so, can
someone please direct me to a more appropriate place?

I think that it's the right one, but the developers can be busy sometime...

However, "ld: bad -rpath option " can be only a linker option so trying
to googleing a bit, I found this: http://tinyurl.com/nqewau

Modify the Makefile with that options and, if it work, try to submit a patch to the devels.

Michele