Re: ulogd compile problems

On Sep 5, 2009, at 11:31 PM, Jason Frisvold wrote:
I'm having a problem compiling ulogd 1.24. I believe I have all of the appropriate development libraries installed, but I'm receiving the error below. This is a CentOS 5.3 system with MySQL 5.0.67 installed. Can someone please shed some light on how to resolve this?

Is this not the proper list to ask such questions? If so, can someone please direct me to a more appropriate place?

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0@xxxxxxxxx