Using IPTables to route both dynamic local address and static addresses provided by ISP?

Hi guys, I am running iptables as a dhcp router from a pppoe
connection, can I have it route the standard local ips to the
workstations but also have my other servers utilize the static ips
available in the block from my isp? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg