tc problems

Hi!
I have a problem setting traffic shaping rules for routing packets.

scenario:
I have a linux router and two workstation that generate traffic to web server in Internet.
I need to limit:
 - w1 to 100Kb/s in upload and 1MB/s in download
 - w2 to 200 Kb/s in upload and 2 MB/s in download

I know that I have to set upload limit on wan interface and download limit on lan interface. The problem is in download: how can I setup tc filter to recognize response packets to w1 and to w2? only by ip? and if I use dhcp? Does exist a way to use mac address?

Thanks in advance,
Fabio