Re: PostgreSQL x iptables

Hi Lukas,

you should accept NEW connection for traffic you need. Rule "1" accept
only connections which are initiated
from " original host"---host which already sent NEW.
You can to receive all trafic on particular port/from particular host
and I think it will not be problem to make what you want
Also, please take care that is necessary to reload rules ( do iptables
-X -F -Z ) after you change something.

Take a look into Cisco PIX, maybe there you have some limit

For iptables reference see man iptables or Oscar Anderson Iptables manual

Regards/Ahoj

Elvir Kuric