Re: How to do nat filtering in 1.4.3.2

(sending the second time 'cause message got bloqued 1st)
Hum well,
I'm doing the ACCEPT to the ports I want to be reachable to the out world,
and in the end add a DROP so that the rest of the ports get unreachable,
well it was working.
In fact I didn't spent many time when I've built this rules, and they have
about 5 years, I'm just checking this 'cause of this new situation.

Going to try the FORWARD and report success or not.

Thanks,
Jorge,

PS:Already tested and works perfectly. I guess this should be the place i
should used the rules to do nat filtering from the beginning, correct?