Re: How to do nat filtering in 1.4.3.2

Jorge Bastos escreveu:

I use this, to allow the users that are using my linux machine, action as
a router, to connect to the outside world only to the ports I want, and
block some stuff.
How to do this now on?

   now you'll have to do it on the place you should have done that:

iptables -t filter -A FORWARD ......

or simply

iptables -A FORWARD

if not specified, -t filter is used.

your rules are strange .... usually default action for NAT tables are ACCEPT. Of course that can be changed, but that would require that you really understand what you're doing. Your default policy is probably ACCEPT and, in that case, ACCEPT rules arent necessary at all.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx