Re: Is the libnetfilter_queue thread-safe?

Eric Leblond wrote:
Hi,

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2009 à 12:02 +0800, Jacky Luk a écrit :
Hi,

I would like to ask a question about the libnetfilter_queue. Is the libnetfilter_queue thread-safe?

Is had yet to be decide :/ From my experience on NuFW, you can use it
with multithreaded programs and you can have a reading thread and a
writing thread working together on the same queue.

I think it should be as long as you don't change anything related
to the handle while using it. The remaining parts are merely a
stateless communication mechanism, there's no reason why they
shouldn't be thread-safe.