Re: Bastille/netfilter with Linux 2.6.28 blocks connections

When I run "InteractiveBastille" I got this outout:

http://www.mxchange.org/downloads/firebox/InteractiveBastille.log

DB5.0 is not supported... Hmmm, maybe that's why I have this routing problems?

... Oh, I recall that, yes, I have updated Debian likewise.

I hope the Bastille team is also listening here, or do they have a seperate mailing list?

Roland