Re: www.adobe.com

On 11/14/2008 3:30 AM, John Haxby wrote:
It's perhaps not that strange. I had a similar problem a little while ago -- the networks guy had a set of blacklisted addresses in the router that was rather out of date. He blamed his predecessor :-)

Ah, the old two letters bit. The idea is that your predecessor leaves you two letters with instructions to open the first one when you are in a real bind and the second one the next time you are in a real bind. The first letter says "Blame <what ever> on me." and the second one says "It's time for you to write two letters.".

Grant. . . .