Re: Weird NAT problem

On 11/1/2008 6:52 PM, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
Thanks!!!! That's exactly what it turned out to be.

*nod*

IMHO PPPoE is only nice from the providers point of view. I really wish that we could go to MPLS rather than PPPoE, but I don't think that will happen any time soon.

PPPoE does not do any thing for MTU / MSS issues, where as MPLS will split large frames for transport and then splice them back together on the other end.

It's working perfectly now.

Good!

Don't you love it when it's something that is simple to solve / work around, even if should *NOT* have to. ;)

Thanks again

You are welcome.  :)

Grant. . . .