Re: Weird NAT problem

On 11/1/2008 5:07 PM, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
I've set up a basic masquerading NAT box to share a PPPoE connection between various boxes.

*nod*

I've done the same thing the same way before without running into trouble - but this time, clients have no problem keeping an existing transfer going, but initiating connections seems to be troublesome.

Ok...

Is it any connection or just some specific destinations?

There is no problem with the line itself, because I can use everything on the router just fine, and I can even scp huge files from the outside to the public IP of 192.168.2.2 without running into the slightest problems.

Ok...

Any idea what's going wrong there? Is there anything I'm overlooking with my routing setup, or do I need to look for the problem on the OSX side?