Re: error with iptables-restore

Hey.

Your CIDR-TURKEY chain is duplicated.
buzer@nanoha:/nanoha-md1/wsc/network$ cat -n TEST-IP-TABLES | grep "CIDR-TURKEY - "
  9027  :CIDR-TURKEY - [0:0]
  9945  :CIDR-TURKEY - [0:0]

And I would recomend to have a look on ipset package, your current iptables config is very ineffective (it goes thru *all* rules on *all* incoming traffic except if it matches at some point. And if it does, it will still be going thru everything unitl that point). You should *at least* use something like:
:SMTPTRAFFIC - [0:0]
:LOGASIA - [0:0]
-A INPUT -p tcp --dport 25 -m state --state NEW -j SMTPTRAFFIC
-A SMTPTRAFFIC -j CIDR-ASIAN
-A CIDR-ASIAN -s 58.14.0.0/15 -j LOGASIA
-A LOGASIA -j LOG --log-prefix "SPAM-BLOCK-CIDR-ASIAN"
-A LOGASIA -j DROP

And regarding your other email, yes.

-Eljas Alakulppi