Re: Transfer ipv6 packages over ipv4 iptables gateway to ipv4 ISP's network

Hi,

thank you for mail, actually I know there must me some way to include
an IPv6 island to IPv4.

|------IPv6------|-------| gw/iptables|--------IPv4 (ISP)

I just need a hint how to implement translation on my gateway when I
have on internal interface IPv6 address and on external interface IPv4
address.

Anyway thank you for link I will take a look into it.

Kind regards,

Elvir Kuric