Re: monitoring with iptables question

Thanks for the links, I'm reading it now, but there is a lot of information...
My problem is that I don't know how much available bandwidth I have
(this is about wireless networks). Otherwise I could just calculate
the total throughput on the interface and see if there is some free
bandwidth left. Can one with linux traffic control tools or iptables
derive the load of interface/queue? The only thing I need to know is
whether the output transmission queue can cope with all the traffic
waiting for transmission, in other words, is the queue full loaded or
not.

Thanks,
Aleksej.