Re: IPv6 DiffServ match and target support

Never mind.
With clearer heads, we did find it in recent versions/
releases and are running 1.4.1.1 successfully.
It just was not present in the version of iptables
(1.3.8) included in the Fedora 9 we had.

Thanks.

Bill Chappell wrote:

I found a patch with this name created by Iain Barnes
in a posting to the netfilter list dated 18 Jul 2002,
but I was unable to find any support in ip6tables for
setting or matching the IPv6 DiffServ field.

Any help or explanation or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
William Chappell, Software Engineer, Critical Technologies Inc.
* Creativity * Diversity * Expertise * Flexibility * Integrity *