IPv6 DiffServ match and target support

I found a patch with this name created by Iain Barnes
in a posting to the netfilter list dated 18 Jul 2002,
but I was unable to find any support in ip6tables for
setting or matching the IPv6 DiffServ field.

Any help or explanation or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill Chappell
Critical Technologies, Inc.

--
William Chappell, Software Engineer, Critical Technologies Inc.
* Creativity * Diversity * Expertise * Flexibility * Integrity *