Regarding iptables mac matching

Dear All,
I'm using iptables on Fedora 9. I need to block network access to a specific mac address. My LAN uses a gateway. On the gateway I'm using iptables for firewalling. I monitor the network traffic from hosts on my LAN, and need to block the hosts which are consuming too much of network traffic. To block a host with MAC address 00:E0:4D:02:1F:B8, I added these rules in iptables:

iptables -A INPUT -m mac --mac-source 00:E0:4D:02:1F:B8 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -m mac --mac-source 00:E0:4D:02:1F:B8 -j DROP

I tested the network connection on the host with the mac address matching 00:E0:4D:02:1F:B8 and I got the following results:

  * The gateway blocked ssh and ping requests from the host.
  * But I was still able to access other servers on real ip (say
    pinging google.com, worked fine)

I like to block the access of that host to other hosts, the gateway and the internet as well. But I'm unable to do that using the above mentioned rules. I'm quite optimistic that someone help me with this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh