Re: VPN (interface) access for and all traffic through from single user -- how to do it?

On 8/16/2008 3:47 PM, Jan Klod wrote:
Is it considerable to be a proof, that pptp VPN tunnel is working, if I can ping -i ppp0 <remote VPN address>?

If the address is on the inside of the VPN or on the LAN on the other end of the VPN, most likely.

Looking for solutions,

Please reset everything to the way it was before trying things suggested (restart your network or reboot should do it).

Please provide the output of "ifconfig" and "route -n" after bring up the VPN and being able to ping like above. I'll then try to provide example commands at that point to do what you are wanting.

Grant. . . .