Re: conntrackd failover works partially, was Re: conntrack performance test results in INVALID packets

Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
I think that I have reproduced your problem in my testbed.

Wow, thank you very much.

I'll be on holidays for the next three weeks beginning tomorrow, so it'll take some time until I'm able to test your patches. I will come back to you as soon as I was able to test the git version.

best regards
Bernhard