Re: patch-o-matic problems..?

I have to agree with these guys, the whole POM and Xtables things is
extremely confusing to the newbies.

Is there any way to clean this up on the Netfilter site so all the
other newbies don't have to deal with the same issues over and over?

My idea as how it should be presented >>

1) Remote POM from Netfilter.org
2) Add Xtables-Addons to Netfilter.org
3) Add documentation on reasons why moving to Xtables and how it works
to Netfilter.org

-Dave