Re: NAT rule

On 07/16/08 14:22, Michael Crider wrote:
Thank you, Jan, for taking the time to come up with rules that would do exactly what I was asking. Thank you, Grant, for thinking outside the box. I implemented your suggestion and it works perfectly.

You are welcome.  I'm glad that things are working the way they need to.

And as an added benefit with the second network, you don't have to worry about keeping them from connecting to other hosts. Of course depending on what access they have to the target system they can still bounce elsewhere. :s But with a VPN, they are just about in any way.

Grant. . . .