Re: conntrackd: segfault at ignore_pool.c:37

Both nodes are set with CacheWriteThrough on. When I run Sync in FTFW mode the segfault usually takes a little while to occur. If I switch to NOTRACK or ALARM mode the segfault happens almost immediately.

In all instances the segfault looks the same and happens at the same point at ignore_pool.c.

Go figure... after spending awhile trying to solve this before I sent the first message, I finally got it within 5 minutes of sending it.

On the node that was having this issue the nf_conntrack_ipv4 module was not loaded. Once I loaded that module everything is up and running and there hasn't been a segfault in about 45 minutes.

-Evan

--
Evan Borgstrom <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
FatBox Inc.