VPN client from behind a firewall

Dear All,

I would like to use a Cisco VPN client from behind my CentOS server,
which has an iptables firewall. The network topology is as follows:
eth0 is towards the ISP, eth1 heads the local clients. Up to now I
used

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO/firewall-examples.html#RC.FIREWALL-IPTABLES

but this clearly needs extension. What I know is that I should allow
the IPSec port (500) to be open. What else, and how? I'm not very
familiar with iptables, so some pointers would be more than welcome.

Best Wishes

- Gergely