RE: Weird nat/conntrack Problem with PASV FTP upload

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Thomas Bätzler wrote:

> Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > Then the best were if you could capture a full TCP session by
> > tcpdump and send it so that we could replay and analyze the traffic.
>
> I've uploaded an archive to http://baetzler.de/sandbox/dump.tar.bz2.
> There is a complete tcp session of a file upload and a second dump
> that contains a segment from that connection that was IMHO erroneously
> logged/dropped by a rule that filters by state INVALID in the
> PREROUTING chain of the mangle table.

In the first dump there is no dropped packet and the second one contains a
single packet. Neither of the dumps help. I need a full record of a TCP
session in which packets were marked as INVALID. If you can attach the log
record, that'd be even better.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-