Re: Cloning Traffic had having it processed by two different hosts - TEE

On 04/23/08 07:24, Bjoern Weiland wrote:
Now I am wondering, if my undertaking is realizable and how it can be done most efficiently... I am open for any hints, maybe there are some other solutions as well...

I'm not sure if it will work or not, but have you considered using the user space daemons to process the traffic? I think you can use the NFQUEUE (?) target to redirect the packets as they are to user space which could then send one packet on as is and duplicate and modify the second packet before sending it on.

Grant. . . .