Duplicate UDP Broadcast on all interfaces

Hi,

i've an application that broadcast udp packets to 255.255.255.255 but
only on one interface. I need to relay that broadcast to all
interfaces, but also mangling the source ip of that broadcast.

For example:
eth0 on 192.168.1.0/24
eth2 on 10.0.12.0/24
the broadcast have the source address of eth0 and is sent only over eth0.
I need to copy (not redirect) on eth2 with the right source address.

A solution i've found (yet to test, but should work) is using bcrelay and SNAT.
There is solution completely based on iptables?

Thanks,
Andrea Cuneo