new firewall

Im getting ready to deploy a new firewall. I plan on using centos 5.1. Is there any special kernel parameters I may want to compile before putting it online? My current iptables firewall routes traffic to and from a dmz for my web, mail, proxy server, etc, to a 10. network and to the internet. There isnt anything fancy, but I may use hogwash with snort.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger