Re: Why does ipv6 enabled interfere with ipv4 SNAT?

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:45:29AM +0100, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:

> But which netfilter modules are loaded in? Again, there can be some
> auto-loading problem which we cannot figure out without the list of the
> modules. And as Patrick suggested: do you see the connections in
> /proc/net/nf_conntrack? Or you have got /proc/net/ip_conntrack instead?

I've just posted the modules list. What should I be looking for between
/proc/net/nf_conntrack vs /proc/net/ip_conntrack? Anything that matches the
internal or external IP? What should be there so I can check for anomoly,
since I don't want to just put raw data to the list.

Thanks,
Whit