Re: safely apply new rulesets: iptables-apply

also sprach Maximilian Wilhelm <max@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2008.03.05.1137 +0100]:
> Oh well, that's a different approach to my version :) While
> hacking on a firewall management framework, I build such a thing,
> tooo.

I used to use at:

  http://madduck.net/blog/2006.06.04:iptables-apply/

but I ended up at times to forget to remove the "token" and the
ruleset would revert without me knowing.

Thus I wrote iptables-apply, which kinda makes that impossible.

> Greetz from frosty Zurich

Ha! Greetings from frosty Oerlikon.

whatever you do will be insignificant,
but it is very important that you do it.
                                                     -- mahatma gandhi

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx