Re: redirect to webpage

Hi there,

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 dhottinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Quoting Grant Taylor <gtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> >> [snip, snip, snip]
>
> WOW.  Quite a lot of information.

Quite so.  Please trim your posts more vigorously when replying to a
public mailing list, we don't need to read it three times.

> ... The main reason I used the url is because the ip addresses of
> the sites change quite a bit also.  Im just about ready to throw the
> towel in, there is just to many proxiifier sites for people to use
> to circumvent my filter.

Have you considered using one of the firewall distros, for example IPCop?

There are facilities such as you require built-in and/or using addons
which will save you from a lot of wheel reinvention.

--

73,
Ged.