RE: [REMINDER]: netfilter list moved to kernel.org

>>> Just a reminder, the netfilter and netfilter-devel lists have
>>> moved to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at
>>>
>>> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
>>> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
>>

>> Is the Netfilter Failover list also going to be moved to kernel.org,
>> or...?
>
> So far no plans, I'm not even sure how active it still is.

Well, no, it's not really busy list. Does this mean that the list will
be suspended? Some people, including Pablo, do post on it.

To me, it doesn't matter if there's a separate list for
netfilter-failover or not; I'd just like to know what happens to it..

Grts,
Rob