Re: netfilter workshop group photo annotations

Hi!:

I tried to find a photo to put the names but I didn't find any photo to edit ...

Jorge Dávila.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:37:45 +0200
 Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 08:30:48PM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Sep 12 2007 12:36, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> The netfilter and netfilter-devel mailinglists are moving
> to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at:
>
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
>
> The transition details aren't fully worked out yet, we'll
> probably subscribe the old lists to the new ones for about
> a month, then turn them off.
>
> PS: For those interested, there's an almost live updated webpage
> with notes and pictures from the netfilter workshop at:
>
> http://nfws.inl.fr/en/

Got an annotated group photo?

I don't have an annotated photo, but maybe somebody wants to make one
using the following data:

(all from left to right)

Front row: Patrick McHardy, Jozsef Kadlecsik, Harald Welte, Rajesh H
Modhwadiya, Jing Min Zhao, Michael Bellion

Middle Row: Nishit Shah, Samir Bellabes, Pablo Neira, Narjess Ayari, ?, Henrik
Nordstrom, Krisztian Kovacs, Balazs Scheidler

Last Row: Gert Hansen, Keyur K Pujara, Eric Leblond, Jesper Dangaard Brouer, David Miller, Laurent Lefevre, Thomas Graf, Martin Josefsson, Stephen Hemminger, Holger
Eitzenberger

My sincere apologies for any mistakes when it comes to the names.
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://netfilter.org/

Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez
Nicaragua Open Source