Re: ipt_MASQUERADE issue

stevesz@xxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

I am not sure I understand what the problem is. When the IP address changes, any existing connections that were using the old IP address are broken. So new connections have to be established using the new IP address. New P2P connections should be identified and marked again by ipp2p and CONNMARK, as the old ones were. Or am I missing something ?

In my firewall config it is allowed for any packet to go out from my local
network to the internet even it is not in the conntrack.

Ok. You could change this behaviour by blocking outgoing packets in the INVALID state.

So after my IP
has changed and the conntrack table's got flushed, TCP connections continue
traversing through the firewall

Sorry but I still do no see how this is possible. The remote hosts cannot continue previously established TCP connections ("established" according to the TCP/IP stack, not Netfilter conntrack) with you if your apparent IP address changes. They will continue to send traffic to your old IP address and ignore traffic from your new address. A TCP connection is defined by the source and destination addresses and ports. If any of these 4 elements changes, the connection is broken.

My plan is to modify the code, so it would replace the old
addresses with the new one in the conntrack table keeping the port
assignments.

Same remark as above. You cannot change the address of an established TCP connection.