Firewall Issues

Hi all,
I have an issue with my linux iptables firewall and cannot figure out what to do.
I will make this as short and sweet as I can.
My Network is setup as follows:
Static IP: 24.106.xxx.xx
Firewall IP ETH1:(Static points to this) 172.24.xxx.xx
All my servers are ETH0: 192.168.0.xx
I have 2 game servers, 1 mail server and a web server.
My problem is I cannot see my websites, or join game servers unless I put this firewall rule in: iptables -A PREROUTING -d 24.xxx.xxx.xx -i eth0 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.xxx.x.35 (192.xxx.x.35 being my web server IP Address) With this rule I can from the inside of my network go to my website via www.xxx.com but cannot join any of my game servers unless I chnage the above rule to the game server IP.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,
Mike