Re: where is the match PSD

Leandro Moreira wrote:
Peoples,
Sorry my bad English, is not my natural language. My doubt is
following. In the older version of the patch - o - matic (20040706), the PSD match is present, but the new version in not. Some I' can help where is could find the PSD match, It the new project ?

Psd is gone. No one wanted to maintain it. I expressed some interest myself, even ported it to the 2.6 kernel, but after that it died a quiet death.

Meybe you are interested in maintaining it?

HTH,
M4