Re: interesting behavior of ftp helper

Pascal Hambourg escreveu:

The other theory i got is that only the FIRST packet of a helper identified connection is RELATED and all the other packets that belong to that RELATED connection are indeed ESTABLISHED ones.

Correct. In related connections the RELATED state replaces NEW.

Oh boy .... that's where i screwed it. I was thinking that the WHOLE 'related' passive FTP connection would be RELATED. I had no idea that only the first packet would be RELATED and all the others would be normal ESTABLISHED ones. That's where i got it wrong ...

   Anyway, things are OK in scripts and in my mind now :)

   Thanks for the clarification !

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues