Forward port to openvpn client

Hi,

I want to forward port 3739 on my firewall (openvpn server) to an openvpn client on port 3739.

This is my setup:

firewall:
external interface: eth2
external ip: 87.251.222.104
openvpn interface: tun0

openvpn client:
ip: 10.0.10.6

I can't figure out how to do the forward. I've tried everything I could find on google and nothing seem to help. I can connect from the server to the client on port 3739 so it's not a firewall issue on the client side. Someone sugested that iptables might not be able to forward a port over an ipsec interface.

Can someone tell me if what I'm trying to do is possible and if so, how?

/ Johan