fedora compilation problems [Fwd: Re: conntrack compile problem]

I'm forwarding this to everyone since many people have reported
libnfnetlink, libnetfilter_contrack, et al. compilation problems at
configure stage that are related to the fedora setup. I hope that this
helps.

--
"Será preciso viajar a través de los ojos de los idiotas" -- Poeta en
Nueva York -- Federico García Lorca.

[root@ucarp1 libnfnetlink-0.0.30]#

Resolving problem:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH

./configure success!!

libnetfilter_conntrack-0.0.81 compiling -> OK.
conntrack-tools-0.9.5 compiling -> OK.

For conntrack-tools compile need: bison and flex package.

Thank You!!

Maybe you could put conntrack to the Fedora yum repository, solve many people  problems..:)

Bye, Sz.