Re: ICMP packets associated with NAT connections sent out wrong interface?

Patrick McHardy wrote:
> Its pretty certain the REJECT target, it defauls to port unreachable
> and the network stack doesn't generate port unreachables for TCP.
> Jordan, please post your ruleset.

Yes, I have a REJECT rule for non-ESTABLISHED incoming packets on eth1.
Please see this post for rules sufficient to reproducing the issue:

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2007-July/069182.html

>>>  0000:01:0c.0: scatter/gather disabled. h/w checksums disabled
>

> I can't find this message in the kernel tree. Which driver are you
> using?

It's 3c59x.

--
Jordan Russell