Configuration question for my first iptables setup

I am brand new to iptables, and I want to setup a basic firewall for a dedicated web server. I'm
accessing the server remotely, and already locked myself out once.

I've come up with the configuration below, but feel like I don't know what I'm doing.  Does the
following look reasonable? Am I overlooking anything major? Thank you for input.

> iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp flags:ACK/ACK
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state RELATED
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp spt:domain dpts:1024:65535
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp echo-reply
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp destination-unreachable
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp source-quench
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp time-exceeded
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp parameter-problem
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:www
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:https
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:ssh
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:auth
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp echo-request
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:10000
DROP       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpts:2049:2050
DROP       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpts:x11:6063
DROP       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpts:afs3-fileserver:7010
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)