Re: Improve queue handler performance

Hi,

Could you send your code I'd like to run it on my platform. I want to
see I I came to the same result and I will try next to optimize
libnetfilter_queue.

In fact, I've done some bench on NuFW and found a similar result. Here's
the article (in french) with some graphs :
http://nufw.org/Tests-de-performance-intensifs-sur.html

BR,