Re: Bridge Transparent Proxy

Hello,

Many thanks for all reply to my Bridge Transparent
Proxy post.

But, please let me know more how to enable "netfilter
Bridge Support" in kernel. Can I add a linke
CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER=y" in /etc/sysctl.conf ??

And, in the second iptables command what is physdev
and physdev-in?? Does this mean physdev= eth0 and
physdev-in = eth1??

Sorry for my quetion. I am newbie in iptables and
don't understand very well?

My another qutesion is, do I need to use NAT command
in iptables? As I have all public address and why I
have to use NAT to redirect?

Jon.

--- Pascal Hambourg <pascal.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>