Re: Match specific netbios flag?

 No samba running here.

> If you really want monitoring may you want use Nagios.

 I'll take a look, thanks. The logging will also be for statistics purposes, since our network was setup a few weeks ago I want to keep track of things while it's not stable. As I didn't find no netbios name service flags on the iptables manual (there are tcp flags), I asked. Didn't find documentation on ip_conntrack_netbios_ns neither, but I gave this one a brief search.

 thanks!

=