Re: strange behaviour

Hello Askar,

I believe he already has this rule:
"Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
num  target     prot opt source               destination
1    MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere"

Actually, he is able to access Internet (??)...

Angico,

Your problem doesn't seem to be related to IPTables since you can access the
Internet just fine. If you can access "http://facilcotacao.com/"; but can't
access "http://facilcotacao.com/autopecas/";, unless you are using layer7
filtering, you problem is somewhere else. I tried to access the site and saw
it redirects to "http://www.facilcotacao.com.br/autopecas/";, I believe you
should check for DNS resolution, etc.

Best Regards,

Silvio Fonseca