strange behaviour

hi, everybody!
i have a problem that you may help to solve, surely.
i have a server (a) connected to the internet via eth0/ppp0 (adsl).
another computer (b) is connected to this server thru eth1, and it should reach the internet via the server which is its gateway. and so it did!... up to a month ago.
i think nothing's changed. all i did was a re-installing of my gentoo based system on the server, due to problems on the hard-disk. but firewall rules (iptables) remain the same. and the netted computer can't reach the internet anymore!
things got exquisite because:
- i ping any site on the internet from (b) and i can see their pongs.
- irc (msn) also works fine!
- google's pages load correctly!
and for my despair i can access <facilcotacao.com>, but can't access <facilcotacao.com/autopecas>!!!!
please, help me! what the hell is wrong with my firewall?
many thanks in advance,
angico.

table filter is:

Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
num  target     prot opt source               destination
1    ACCEPT     all  --  192.168.0.0/24       boitata.jlm
2    ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
3    ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp spt:domain
4    ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp spt:http state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED
5    ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp echo-reply
6    ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp echo-request

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
num  target     prot opt source               destination
1    LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere            LOG level warning prefix `IPT-FWD: '
2    ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
num  target     prot opt source               destination
1    LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere            LOG level warning prefix `IPT-OUT: '
2    ACCEPT     all  --  boitata.jlm          192.168.0.0/24

and table nat is:

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
num  target     prot opt source               destination

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
num  target     prot opt source               destination
1    MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
2    MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
num  target     prot opt source               destination

Get your own web address.