iptables-1.3.7 Requires ip_tables to be built as module

Yasuyuki,

I did not see your post until Wednesday.  I tried all the methods the Gentoo devs used in their ebuild,
but I still get the error, FATAL: module ip_tables not found.

I understand from your post that iptables is probably still working correctly despite the errors.

I've only begun to learn C, so much of the source I read is still unclear to me.  But after reviewing iptables.c,
I believe the problem is related to function load_iptables_ko.  It is the only new addition to the code that would
seem to be creating the problem.

Best regards,

Harvey