Re: iptables-1.3.7 Requires ip_tables to be built as module

Graham,

Thanks, that's information I can use.  I'll research the ebuilds to see what
the Gentoo devs did differently between versions.

I come from Gentoo userland, but am using LFS/CLFS variants lately to learn
more about what goes into the guts of building a distribution.  So presently,
I can't lean on portage to do things automatically for me.  But I'll check the
ebuilds out to see what I can learn.

Best regards,

Harvey