How to loop back internal traffic?

Hi,

I have a machine configured as my gateway: nat, fw & dhcp server for other machines inside my local network. The gw machine has a public IP (assigned via DHCP from ISP) and a public domain name (updated through ddns).

I have one of my other internal machines running a webserver. The gw just does port forwarding of external traffic (destined for port 80) to this other internal machine.

How do I configure the firewall rules on the gw so that the port forwarding also occurs when my other local network machines try to go to the website via the public domain name?

Thanks.

Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us